Hey! Sean here. As promised, here is a quick description of my supercousin John's amazing B&E into my locked apartment room the other night.
1) I discover that my bedroom door is locked--from the inside. "Do you have a key?" asks John. "Ya, but the one that goes to this door is inside the room," I reply. "It doesn't matter," John says. My interest is piqued.
2) John asks me to bring him a key, a roll of dental floss, and a vacuum cleaner. This is like the beginning of the MacGyver episode.
3) John ties the key to the roll of dental floss and pushes it over the top of the door. It drops to the floor, inside the room, and John grabs it from underneath the door.
4) He unties the key and ties the dental floss to the middle of the vacuum's cord, which he has stretched out to its full length. He folds the cord into a loop and pushes it under the door.
5) John grabs the roll of dental floss and pulls on it, lifting the vacuum cord off the ground--inside of the room! He then lowers the cord it until it drops over the doorknob.
6) John puts his shoulder to the door and yanks on the vacuum cord. It pops open.
7) My jaw drops. I wet my pants in amazement.
That's basically it. I am still in shock. I pray, for the world's sake, that John only uses this power for good.
11.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've heard that story a million times. . . from you guys and from John. . . and somehow it STILL doesn't seem possible! How is that possible?!!? I think that even if I would have seen it with my own eyes I still wouldn't believe it. Who is that kid?!
Post a Comment