7.06.2009

Our travels as of late...

Oh gosh. I am terrible at blogging. I won't say that I'm too busy to keep on top of this, but rather too lazy. Here is an encapsulation of the last few months...

May...hmmm. Oh! We went to Vegas with some good friends for Memorial Day weekend. Vegas is so perfect and disgusting-I love it. Also, Vegas is MUCH better when you have a few days to stroll the strip, rather than cramming it all into one very late night. Here are a few pictures from Vegas:


Well, there we are looking pretty dope.

Ok, so June--June was pretty uneventful, I think. Oh, wait! I went to Texas! Sean and I are moving to Texas at the end of August for a year or so (maybe less, maybe more). My sister, bro-in-law, and 2 nieces are currently residing in Fort Worth, which is where we are headed. My bro-in-law has an oral surgery internship at a hospital there (total boss), and I figured since there really wasn't anything tying us to Provo after we graduate, why not? We're really excited for something new. Also, Sean is considering University of Texas' MBA program and the difference between in-state and out-of-state tuition is a m
ere $16,000, no biggie. We figure we could save that small amount of chump change for somethin
g else. Here are some pictures of my Texas trip:

Sweet Lucy. This was in Dallas right next to the grassy knoll where JFK was shot
The top one is Kristi, Dave (hubby), and baby Bryn. Bottom is of two elephants and Lucy. Ha!

Sean's birthday was also in June but it appears as though I forgot to upload pictures from that. Kevin and Tores (brothers) and Holly (sis) were there to celebrate. We went miniature golfing and got FRIED for the first time this summer. We look like lepers.

I guess the big news is that we're pregnant! Everyone knows this already, but we haven't officially announced it here. I am 16 weeks today and got to hear baby's heartbeat again. In 4 weeks we'll know what flavor we're having; I am pretty sure it is a girl. Sean has no idea but would love a girl, too. He's so precious when you ask him about it--he says, "In my head I want a boy, but in my heart I want a girl." How cute! He'll kill me if he knows I put that up. So, I'll add my 16 week ambiguous belly (who knows whether I'm just packing on some pounds or actually pregnant) when I get home from class--yes, I'm sitting in class being BORED OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND. I'm such a good student. Here is the picture of when we found out:


Well, there's the update. We're due December 20th, which just happens to fall on on wedding day. Oh, so in 4 weeks we get to find out the flavor and THAT day falls on the day we got engaged. We're so excited! Belly pictures to come.











2 comments:

HolliJo said...

Congratulations on the new little one! We are so excited for you! And that you're moving to Texas. I'm way jealous. You will have so much fun! That's cool that Sean is looking into UT's MBA program. Kevin just took the GMAT right before we moved, so we'll see what happens. Glad to see you're doing well, and congratulations again!

Jodi said...

Lucy is getting so big! Crazy. I miss you guys!