...I came across this. It's supposed to be for Valentine's Day, but you know I can't resist a good Q & A session. **Addendum: I have decided (half-way through this thing) to also include a copy of Sean's answers to compare--he will NOT have read mine...let's see how well we think we know each other!!! Enjoy:
SUMMER'S:
♥ What are your middle names? Michael and Anne
♥ How long have you been together? Well, we met over 3 years ago, made-out a week or so after we met, and pretty much just continued to do that over the next 3 years (sorry for the graphic nature)
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? We didn't become officially "official" until January of 2007, even though neither of us dated anyone else after we kissed for the first time.
♥ Who asked who out? He asked ME out for our first official date--however, I invited him to play water basketball (I destroyed him, of course) the first night we kinda met.
♥ How old are each of you? I'm barely 23 and he's 22--such young kids.
♥ Whose family do you see the most? Definitely mine! When we lived in Utah my little sister lived there, too--plus, this summer my little bro, Tores came and lived a vegabond lifestyle, bouncing from my house to Holly's apartment. NOW we live in Texas in the same complex as my sis, her hubby, and perfect children.
♥ Do you have any children together? He's on the way! He'll be here in December :-)
♥ What about pets? We had a toad named Bamboo for 11 months--he passed last year. :-(
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Probably food decisions. Seriously. I always want to eat out and he always wants to eat in. Does this even count?
♥ Did you go to the same school? We both went to and graduated from BYU--we went to vastly different high schools.
♥ Were you born in the same home town? Nope. I was born in Everett, WA and he was born in Scottsdale, AZ.
♥ Who is the smartest? Mmmm, this is an interesting question. Sean will undoubtedly test better than me and most certainly write a more cohesive paper. However, I will destroy him in anything pop culture, infant/child relations, and Guitar Hero.
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Him. Hands down. And I promise you he will agree. In fact, I may have him do this same Q &A BEFORE he reads mine. Oh, that would be fun!
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? In Provo it was definitely Costa Vida or Ihop--In Texas (so far) probably Jack in the Box (my heaven on earth).
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Him. Absolutely, hands-down. I guarantee he'll agree with that too.
♥ Who has the worst temper? Oh gosh, definitely me. He's a very subdued man, thankfully.
♥ Who does the cooking? Definitely me. When he helps he nearly always prepares a veggie--and it's usually steamed. He steams vegetables really well.
♥ Who is more social? Me? It used to be, at least. I do this weird thing as of late--if someone starts talking to me (Sean included), I will instantly turn red. It's completely ridiculous! Especially since I won awards for my extemporaneous speaking skills in high school!
♥ Who is the neat-freak? SEAN. But he's not neurotic about it. However, when it comes down to the physical act of cleaning a room, I will take the cake. I can mess up a room and clean it up in about 35 seconds.
♥ Who is more stubborn? Oh, that's a toss-up. We are both equally stubborn. You know, I'm actually going to say Sean wins this one. My reasoning for this is because Sean doesn't think he's stubbord whereas I know I am.
♥ Who hogs the bed? SEAN SEAN SEAN SEAN SEAN. He parasails in bed.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Sean, definitely. I would bet everything I own to say there has not been a day when I have gotten up earlier than him.
♥ Where was your first date? Our first official date was to IHOP and the movies to see Prestige.
♥ Who has the bigger family? Me--I have a bigger immediate family and a bigger extended family.
♥ Do you get flowers often? Um, not really? I don't mind, though. He knows I would rather have food of some kind.
♥ How do you spend the holidays? We try to trade off Christmas and Thanksgiving every year...the other holidays are usually just spent with friends or by ourselves...
♥ Who is more jealous? When we were dating, me. Now that we're married, HIM.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? Um, it happened pretty fast which is why I think we waited so long to make it official (yes, I know that does NOT make any sense). We said "I love you" and meant it probably 2 or 3 months after making it official? I don't really remember.
♥ Who eats more? SEAN. He's such a freaking horse. Don't get me wrong, I can keep up with the best of them, too, it's just we'll eat a fairly large dinner where he'll eat 3 times more than the average human does, and follow it up with a heaping bowl of cereal.
♥ Who does/did the laundry? Only me. I prefer it that way. Although, Sean is really anal about treating stains, so I typically allow him to do that.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? We both equally versed in our particular brand--me, PC, him, MAC.
♥ Who drives when you are together? Usually me because I have horrible anxiety if I'm not the one in control. Also, after Sean and I had been dating a year his license expired so I drove everywhere for the next year or so out of habit. He is currently doing the driving because my freaking license expired on my birthday and I refuse to get a license out of the state of Washington. Real mature, I know.
SEAN'S:
♥ What are your middle names? Michael and Anne
♥ How long have you been together? Since August 2006...wow, that's kind of a long time!
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Like, a DAY...no more than a week!
♥ Who asked who out? Technically I asked her out, but we hung out a lot before we went on an official date and that was Summer's doing :)
♥ How old are each of you? I am 22 and she is 23 years young.
♥ Whose family do you see the most? Summer's, but that's partly because there's 11 of them and 6 of us!
♥ Do you have any children together? One on the way (it's a boy)
♥ What about pets? Names? None yet, but we're planning on getting a dog and a cat eventually.
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Umm probably money. Yeah, different views/opinions on money.
♥ Did you go to the same school? BYU baby! Go Cougs!
♥ Were you born in the same home town? Not even close. Scottsdale, AZ for me. Everett, WA for Sum.
♥ Who is the smartest? It depends...academics, definitely me. But practical knowledge (i.e. stuff that's more useful in the real world than knowing all the Roman Emperors or who won the 100 Years' War), DEFINITELY Summer.
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Haha. Me. I'm a Sensie. No homo.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Frick, everywhere?! Used to be Costa Vida in Utah, but probably gonna be Jack in the Box in Texas (it's like half a block away).
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Me. For sheezy.
♥ Who has the worst temper? I would say Summer, but I don't want to set her off...Kidding! I would say both of us at times. But not too often :)
♥ Who does the cooking? Summer, for sure. I can hardly pour my own bowl of cereal.
♥ Who is more social? Probably me, but that's just because I'm more willing to make an effort than she is. She's got mad social skills.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Summer.
♥ Who is more stubborn? Me!
♥ Who hogs the bed? Ugh both of us. two 6'2" people should NOT share a Queen!
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Me by about 3 hours.
♥ Where was your first date? Oh crap, I'm gonna be in trouble if I get this wrong...RED LOBSTER! We both wore lime green. It was embarrassing. But she looked stunning, and the coconut shrimp was delicioso!
♥ Who has the bigger family? Bahaha Summer's fam is like mine X2.
♥ Do you get flowers often? No, never. :(
♥ How do you spend the holidays? ...Dangerously?
♥ Who is more jealous? Probably Summer. :)
♥ How long did it take to get serious? A couple months...it took us a while to figure out how awesome we both were.
♥ Who eats more? Oh my gosh both of us could eat our way out of a prison of cheeseburgers in about 5 minutes flat. But probably still me, even though she's pregnant and eating for two. (By the way, how awesome would it be to be imprisoned in a fortress of piping hot cheeseburgers?)
♥ Who does/did the laundry? We both do, but mostly her. Actually, almost always her unless I stain one of my favorite shirts, in which case I will immediately put a load in.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? I think me...but she's sneaky-good. She types like a teenaged MySpacer on speed.
♥ Who drives when you are together? ME. I'm a man. (It helps that her license is expired.)
*Summer again, I haven't read his responses, nor him, mine. We'll update you all later on our reactions (because we know you all care SO much).
9.07.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Just so you know Summer, I read your blog. This one was great - I love it how Sean thinks you were together in August 2006 and you say it wasn't official until 2007. LOL...isn't it usually the other way around? So funny!
By the way Summer, I'm going to steal this for my blog sometime. =) That's if I can get my husband to do it...
You two are HILARIOUS!!! I love it! Miss you both!
Post a Comment