I have my 4th intramural playoff game this morning. We are in the round of 8, which means we're a pretty big deal. My roommate told me last night that i was talking about football in my sleep. That's how big this is. I ate leftover pancakes from IHOP this morning and i'm hoping i can keep em down. They're sitting like a fat man on public transportation--which is to say, not well.
Now a diatribe on REAL college football--i am SICK and TIRED of people dropping footballs. That's it. If you can secure a college football scholarship, you should be able to secure THE FOOTBALL ITSELF. Ugh. I just watched all-Big Ten receiver Arrelius Benn drop 2 straight balls, and it made me want to vomit all over his head. Jerry Rice must be spinning in his grave. :)
Now, about me and Summer: what a joy it is to know that i get to marry her! She really has become the girl of my dreams. I say BECOME because both of us have done some adjusting over the course of our 2-year courtship--not that we were incompatible in any way, but more because we wanted to be just perfect for each other. And i know we're not perfect, but i can honestly say there isn't a person on earth who i feel closer to than my sweetheart. She is caring, kind, filled with faith, an ever-improving example of patience :), and has a big personality--which i love more than anything! Oh yeah, she's also kind of a looker. Those of you who have recieved our wedding invitations know what i mean. (Side note: the other day my buddy Corey Mobley made this comment on our invitation: "nice picture...and no, I'm not talking about you. You're a lucky man, Mosman.") I sure am fortunate to be with such a wonderful woman. I thank my Heavenly Father every day that He could have guided us to each other, and i thank Summer for not giving up on me :). The countdown is at 35 days! Woo Hoo!
11.15.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sean, you are wonderful! You are such an amazing man. I'm so happy for you two.
Have a great day. Love you both!
CUTE!!! I can't wait to hear about the wedding!
Post a Comment