Yeah, the day is finally here; the person who we have been stealing a wireless signal from has blocked their account. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It actually happened almost two weeks ago which means we have had no internet at our perfect house...no way to update our blog...and no way for me to play Guitar Hero on xbox live :-(. It truly is a sad day. Perhaps, though, it will be a good thing. PSYCH. Nothing good can come from this except another $40 freaking dollars a month we will have to shell out so I can be an ultimate gamer. And do homework, of course. You would think with 60,000 students crammed into a 5-mile radius I would be able to steal someone else's signal. I guess not. (I really hope that I won't go to hell for stealing someone else's signal. Maybe I should have thought about what I was actually doing before I posted it. Oh well. I steal internet.)
Last Saturday we had ANOTHER open house--it was so much fun! There was a huge turnout--so many people that everyone was spilling out into the hallway and bedroom. It was nice to have friends and family come by to wish us well, again, and to see our house (I know, I need to post pictures...maybe if I can steal somebody else's signal this weekend I'll get to it). In the meantime, I'll try to stop by every few days and write some nonsensical blabbering about our uneventful lives. The good news? I am more in love with him now than I was yesterday, and I will be more in love with him tomorrow than I am today. Not a bad deal for me. :-)
1.30.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ahaha internet stealer....oh summer i love it. you crack me up. miss ya woman!
Hey! So I found your blog on your facebook page and just wanted to say that it was good to finally meet you the other week and we should all do something sometime. And, I love your pictures. They're amazing!
Post a Comment